THE BASIC RULES FOR INSTALLATION OF CHIMNEYS:
- Due to its design coaxial system "the pipe in pipe" has smaller weight than "the pipe in block", so the cement pillow would be enough for the Foundation as waterproofing.
- The coaxial system is mounted quickly and requires significantly less efforts due to the lack of need in using carcass and cement, that are necessary for clamping blocks.
- When installing a pipe-in-pipe system in a room, the pipe does not need to be lined. But for decorative purposes the system can be lined with heat-resistant plasterboard or brick, heat-resistant paint or plaster.
- The distance between the coaxial system and walls, gypsum plasterboard, brick or gas block can be minimal, that is indicated according fire and building codes (ДБН В.1.1-7-2002 и ДСТУ Б В.2.5-33: 2007).
- When facing a coaxial system with a brick or gas blocks, it is allowed to install accessories, heat generators, kitchen furniture, etc. on the walls of the mine.
- When designing a chimney system on the facade of a building and when leaving above the roof, the collective air-gas system must be isolated.
- According to ГОСТ В.2.5-33: 2007 , chimneys and flues must resist without loss of geometricity and the strength of mechanical loads, be resistant to air, condensate and flue gases, and environmental influences in accordance with the requirements of СНиП 2.03.11. And after installation it must be tested for leaks.